Description: Vacuum requirements for rotary evaporators can vary greatly depending upon the solvent and evaporating temperature....
Vacuum requirements for rotary evaporators can vary greatly depending upon the solvent and evaporating temperature. This is the reason why a modern vacuum system includes built-in vacuum regulation to help you reach optimum evaporating rates. This significantly shortens the process duration and minimizes environmental and laboratory air pollution.
* medium to high vacuum requirements
* fast and highly sensitive vacuum control with samples that tend to super heat or foam
* vacuum control for short process times and high reproducibility
* optimum condensation in the cooler of the rotary evaporator
* recovery of residual solvent vapors after the pump
* excellent chemical and condensate compatibility
* effective gas ballast system to prevent condensation in the pump
* very good ultimate vacuum even with gas ballast operation for continuous evaporation
* low ultimate vacuum required for low evaporation temperatures or high boiling solvents
* emission condenser for solvent recovery and to minimize environmental and laboratory air pollution
* for applications with large amounts of inflammable solvents: pumps and gauges with ATEX approval